Bartges Communication has provided consulting, marketing, copywriting and/or video production services for a variety of clients around the nation, including:
Health and Wellness
With her experience on both sides of the camera, the EMMY and ADDY advertising award winner is a sought-afterconsultant, media trainer, lecturer and PR crisis preparedness coach. She is an accomplished writer, and her feature stories have appeared in numerous publications. Her services also include book writing and editing, and advising on publishing options.Respected as a creative catalyst, Jonna Rae brings together a consortium of associates to provide the best in graphic design and illustration, video production and website development, delivering big agency results at attractive rates.
The award-winning communications pro behind all these headline-grabbing events is Jonna Rae Bartges. Unlike most PR practitioners, Jonna Rae kicked off her career in print and broadcast journalism.
During her years as a newspaper feature writer and editor, then an executive TV news producer, she developed an unerring ability to know what made a person, place or thing "newsworthy."
When she made the jump to public relations and marketing, Jonna Rae drew on her hard news experience to create the pitch and the copy to capture the interest of reporters, editors and producers. As a result, she creates campaigns that not only earn praise -- they get results.
1) A profile of the visionary nurse who's bringing integrated medicine to the nation's hospitals. "Lourdes Lorenz: Calling the shots for National Standards for Holistic Care."
2) This is a humorous article about the challenges of public relations, and focuses on a specific incident at Disneyland."What's the Buzz? Tell Me What's a-Happening..."
3) Check out a brief outline of the "Just Say Know" session offered by Bartges Communication. "Just Say Know"
4) Cherokee Elder Will Rockingbear shares fascinating stories about his life mission. "Will Rockingbear"
6) This is the story of Jonna Rae's late husband's hospice experience, and how he changed the national ethical guidelines for end-of-life care. "Paul's Journey"
Bartges Communications Division
Writing, Editing, Public Relations
When Disneyland opened the Indiana Jones attraction in 1995, Entertainment Tonight's Leonard Maltin interviewed George Lucas while both men held on to the careening ride vehicle for dear life.
As Sea World in San Diego was rehabilitating J.J. the orphaned baby gray whale in 1997 and 1998, the story became an on-going international news event. It was featured on the TODAY SHOW seven times, with additional coverage by National Geographic, PEOPLE magazine, the BBC and all the TV stations and newspapers in the nation's top 50 markets. The dramatic release of the whale was transmitted live by CNN and picked up by hundreds of broadcasters around the globe.
LEGOLAND California, the family theme park geared towards youngsters ages 3-12, captured more than one billion documented media impressions the year it opened in Carlsbad in San Diego County.
In her autobiography, Psychic or Psychotic? Memoirs of a Happy Medium, Jonna Rae shares her story of growing up psychic.
She’s featured in the following books:
* The Marketer’s Guide to Public Relations in the 21st Century by Thomas L. Harris and Patricia T. Whalen
* Afterlife Connections by psychologist Dr. Jane Greer
* The Future is Yours -- Do Something About It! by Raymon Grace.
She also co-wrote and/or edited:
* Gut Feeling, Creating a Healthy Balance in the Ileocecal Valve with nutritionist Gary Richer
* BOOM Thinking: The Gutsy Guide To Breaking Out of Old Mindsets with Cheri Britton
* LoveLink, Heart to Heart Communication with Animals with Animal Communicator Brigitte Noel
* Kenny's Journals with Margaret Ryals
* Chasing Happiness with Chase Block
* Harnessing the Power of Equine Assisted Counseling with psychologist Dr. Kay Trotter
Connect with Jonna Rae to discuss creating your own book or article.
Mission: To dissolve barriers between realms and pull the stars within reach for all who desire to touch them.
Producing a video for a Miami television station.